Darwin/OS-X support

Nathan Wertman mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:01:29 -0600

Not that much is necessary...I have been looking at it for the past=20
couple of days (I have been very busy so not much has been=20
accomplished).  I noticed that I can get most of it to compile down to=20=

the kernel extension.  There are some comments in that code that says=20
the functions need to be written.

I also noticed that the compiler was having some trouble with the=20
debugger section of MOL.  I just removed it from the make file and=20
continued on.

If anyone else out there is interested in working on a Darwin port of=20
MOL please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.  I would love to=20=

be able to run Linux over my OSX install.

Nate