Linux On Mac

Rafael M Hernandez mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:56:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
it seems that this question has been asked a couple of
times during the last year, but I haven't seen any
updates recently so I'm wondering if there is still
an effort going on in order to port/adapt mol to run natively
on Mac OS X.
I use Mac OS X mostly but I need to run Linux from time to
time and dual booting is a bit of an inconvenience so I'd like
to be able to run both simultaneously but having Mac OS X to
be the host OS and Linux to be the guest.

According to a post on Oct 2, 2002 there were only 3 technical
hurdles to solve. Has there been any progress done or, on the
contrary, has it been completely abandoned?

Thank you
Rafa