Need some testing... (IT WORKS)

Eddie Bindt mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:11:03 +0100 (CET)

Samuel and others,

after some live remote debugging with benh on my machine, benh discovered
some wierdness that was done to L2 cache in OSX ...

A few moments later I remembered I long ago installed "PowerLogix Cache
Control" to set L2 cache from 6:1 to 3:1 speed in my iBook366 ...

In native OSX this works fine, but under MOL it gives the "unimplemented
instruction" error ...

I removed the Powerlogix stuff and now MOL --osx works fine ...
networking, sound (a little static when a sound starts and stops) but
overall it looks good.

keeps me with the menubar clock in mol --osx 1 hour in front,
and keyboard not working properly after switching consoles from linux back
to osx ...

Eddie