Service Offered

Ward Odell Ward Odell" <newsdatasource@address.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:43:49 -0100

----2344421497863095462

Hello,
Are you looking for a unique gift idea for Father's Day or July 4th? If so=
, please visit our web site (http://www.buybocceballs.com) and look throug=
h our amazing selection of Bocce Ball sets and accessories. We sell kids s=
ets, professional sets, economy sets and the very popular top of the line =
EPCO sets.
As you may know, Bocce is a fun sport that all of the family can play almo=
st any where - in the garden, in the park, on the beach or on a real Bocce=
 court. It is a great game to play at social occasions and family gatherin=
gs, such as picnics, barbecues or while camping. Consequently, it is now o=
ne of the fastest growing sports in America today.
Please take a moment to check out our top 10 reasons for buying a Bocce Ba=
ll set, by clicking on this link http://www.buybocceballs.com/site/673832/=
page/220325.
Also, be sure to look at our Father's Day Specials and Sale Items, by clic=
king on these two links:
http://www.buybocceballs.com/site/673832/page/301141
http://www.buybocceballs.com/site/673832/page/267957
We look forward to helping you make Father's Day and July 4th one that he =
will remember for a long time.
Sincerely,
Customer Service
BuyBocceBalls.com