Patch adding supoort for X Double Buffer extension

dojothemouse@mac.com dojothemouse@mac.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:51:14 -0700

The OS might want to double buffer any X window for compositing... is
that what this X feature is for? Does supporting the X Double Buffer
*force* double buffering, or just allow it?

(P.S. I don't know what I'm talking about.)