Mol 0.9.7.1 snapshot on MACOSX 10.3

Gaspar Heller brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 03:04:39 -0400

Where can I DL this version? Does it have an aqua UI or does it need
X11.app? I could never get BitKeeper to work... Could someone send me
the source?
On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:04 AM, Steven McGrath wrote:

Ano onara wa guuzen dattanndarouga, hito o odorokaseruniwa ichiban no
ninja dana.

Translation: That fart must have been a coincidence but he IS the
number one ninja in surprising people. -- Kakashi from the anime Naruto

Contacts:

E-mail: gheller@hellermedia3.com, brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com,
borninbrklyn@aol.com (soon to be discontinued)

AOL Instant Messanger: Borninbrklyn, Miyamoto2k3

MSN Messanger: brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com

Direct Connect: [AN]PiBO2k3, PiBO2k3
Direct Connect Hub: dchub://darwinanime.no-ip.com:1984
Anime Nation.net Forums: [AN]PiBO2k3

Appleinsider Forums: Proud iBook Owner 2k2

Sailor Moon Uncensored Forums: Miyamoto

Anime Scores Forums: AMiyamotoFan