Mol 0.9.7.1 snapshot on MACOSX 10.3

Steven McGrath maniac1590@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:44:52 -0500

The info below should help ya....you have to load the kernel module
manually.  btw, if you get it working, tell me, i would like to see if
a copy of your tree may work....no matter what my copy of the tree
always locks up during startup.

Bug report for new MacOS X compilation
Samuel Rydh mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:43:55 +0100