Bug report for new MacOS X compilation

ted bonkenburg mol-devel@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:17:00 -0800

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the reply.  I now have mac os 9.1 installed on a 500 mb disk
image.  HFS+ does *not* support sparse files, which is kind of a
bummer.  I'll play around with mol running on os x a bit more.  I look
forward to when the os x version is ready for official release :-)

I don't know if you've seen this, but when I was booting off the os 9.1
install cd, I got a lot of

">> os_seek error"

messages even though it did eventually boot fine.  This seems to be
coming from the OpenFirmware stage of boot.

ted