MOL/OSX Progress

dojothemouse@mac.com dojothemouse@mac.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 09:51:41 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1-674003293
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

I only keep track via this listserv, but as far as I have heard, the
hard part is making the build.

If you can follow the instructions on the website to build from
BitKeeper (and check the archives from this listserv) you *might* be
able to get up and running on Mac OS X. I don't think we've heard from
anyone who's been that successful, though.

Every so often Samuel posts a state-of-the-mole sort of todo list here,
and that might help you understand where he is in development.

  Ben

On May 10, 2004, at 9:45 AM, Gaspar Heller wrote:

> Hey all. How's the OS X port of MOL coming? I'm not a developer in the
> sense that I can code but I'd be willing to alpha/beta test any builds
> you guys have ready.

> Ano onara wa guuzen dattanndarouga, hito o odorokaseruniwa ichiban no
> ninja dana.
>
> Translation: That fart must have been a coincidence but he IS the
> number one ninja in surprising people. -- Kakashi from the anime
> Naruto
>
> Contacts:
>
> E-mail: gheller@hellermedia.com, brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com,
> borninbrklyn@aol.com (soon to be discontinued)
>
> AOL Instant Messanger: Borninbrklyn, Miyamoto2k3
>
> MSN Messanger: brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com
>
> Direct Connect: [AN]PiBO2k3, PiBO2k3
> Direct Connect Hub: dchub://darwinanime.no-ip.com:1984
> Anime Nation.net Forums: [AN]PiBO2k3
>
> Appleinsider Forums: Proud iBook Owner 2k2
>
> Sailor Moon Uncensored Forums: Miyamoto
>
> Anime Scores Forums: AMiyamotoFan
--Apple-Mail-1-674003293

I only keep track via this listserv, but as far as I have heard, the
hard part is making the build.

If you can follow the instructions on the website to build from
BitKeeper (and check the archives from this listserv) you *might* be
able to get up and running on Mac OS X. I don't think we've heard from
anyone who's been that successful, though.

Every so often Samuel posts a state-of-the-mole sort of todo list
here, and that might help you understand where he is in development.

 Ben

<excerpt>Hey all. How's the OS X port of MOL coming? I'm not a
developer in the sense that I can code but I'd be willing to
alpha/beta test any builds you guys have ready.

Ano onara wa guuzen dattanndarouga, hito o odorokaseruniwa ichiban no
ninja dana.

Translation: That fart must have been a coincidence but he IS the
number one ninja in surprising people. -- Kakashi from the anime Naruto

Contacts:

E-mail: gheller@hellermedia.com, brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com,
borninbrklyn@aol.com (soon to be discontinued)

AOL Instant Messanger: Borninbrklyn, Miyamoto2k3

MSN Messanger: brit_spears_fan@hotmail.com

Direct Connect: [AN]PiBO2k3, PiBO2k3

Direct Connect Hub: dchub://darwinanime.no-ip.com:1984

Anime Nation.net Forums: [AN]PiBO2k3

Appleinsider Forums: Proud iBook Owner 2k2

Sailor Moon Uncensored Forums: Miyamoto

Anime Scores Forums: AMiyamotoFan</color></excerpt>
--Apple-Mail-1-674003293--