Linux 2.6 vs Linux 2.4 performance benchmarks runnable on PowerPC plat form ?

Inna Povolotsky pevnev@juno.com
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:37:27 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for the source code for Cerberus Test Control System on Linux 2.6 runnable on PowerPC platform ?

In general, I am looking for performance benchmarks to be run on Linux 2.6 and (versus) 2.4 on PowerPC platform - ?

Extending the question further - what performance benchmark tests could be run on diskless embedded PPC board ?

Thanks,
Alex