Kernel Patching again...

Subject: Kernel Patching again...
From: Graeme Rae (graeme@surfinfo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 06:55:30 MDT

Still no luck getting past the happy mac - one last chance....

During the root patch process I get a warning message that mol.o and
sheepnet.o are compiled for kernel 2.2.14.pre9 while my current kernel is
2.2.15.pre3

How do I go about updating the mol.o and sheepnet.o files to 15.pre3 or
conversely backdating my kernel to 14.pre9

I don't appear to have either rsync or patch installed on my system either,
are these in an rpm I could get and if so which one!

Thanks!

Graeme

--
graeme@surfinfo.com (Dr. Graeme Rae), The East Coast Surf Information