Re: endless stream of "Can't allocate packet datas"

Subject: Re: endless stream of "Can't allocate packet datas"
From: maggi (maggi@userfriendly.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 14:08:55 MDT

On 4/20/00, you wrote:
>I'm using mol-0.41-1 on LinuxPPC. I've tried a variety of kernels (2.2.13
>and 2.2.15pre3)
>and still get the same problem. After a relatively normal startup and a
>variable amount
>of use I start getting an endless stream of messages like the following:
>
><*> Can't allocate packet datas (105)

Same problem going on here .. i've also tried a lot of kernels, ip masq and
EtherTap, and can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Right now i'm using
2.2.15pre17 with mol-0.41.1, and have separate static ips for both mac side
and linux side.

Seems there's a few people who are having the same problem. I haven't been
able to find anything in any documentation on this either.... read thru
docs and faqs and web pages, etc.

If anyone has -any- suggestions at all what to try, please let us know!

TIA

   - maggi