New and Can't get it going.

Subject: New and Can't get it going.
From: Daniel Timoldi (danvtim@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:41:36 MDT

Hello all,

I'm new and having quite a bad time getting this whole thing to work. I consistently receive an error about not being able to find the /boot/System.map file. However, the system doesn't seem to have a problem finding the file. I even formatted and reinstalled the 1999 Q3 files. I'm using BootX 1.2.2

Also, I have no sound. no sound from the system or the cd etc.

Can anyone give me general info on where to go for information or what to do?

Thanks
Daniel Timoldi
danvtim@bellatlantic.net
Get Verizon Online DSL for $39.95 and get 30 days of free service!
http://www.bellatlantic.net/promos/p2banet.html