Re: kernel module version mismatch

Subject: Re: kernel module version mismatch
From: MATSUBAYASHI 'Shaolin' Kohji (shaolin@rins.st.ryukoku.ac.jp)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 01:49:05 MDT

At Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:01:26 -0400,
James Platt <james.platt@yale.edu> wrote:

> I had that problem after I upgraded from 0.9.48 to 0.9.49 but it went away
> when I rebooted. Then again, I don't actually have MOL working yet.

Of course I 'rmmod mol' before running 0.9.49 again,
but mol says mol.o version is 0.0.38.

Other person kindly rebuilt and sent me a 0.9.49 ppc.rpm
(from the same src.rpm), and it works well on my machine.
But when I rebuild it on my machine, mol.o gets something wrong...
His gcc, glibc, binutils, modutils are the same version as mine.

 MATSUBAYASHI, 'Shaolin' Kohji
 mailto:shaolin@rins.st.ryukoku.ac.jp
 http://oscar.math.ryukoku.ac.jp/~shaolin/index.html