RE: MOL on PB3400 -- limited success

Subject: RE: MOL on PB3400 -- limited success
Stephen.Tate@astrazeneca.com
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 04:19:46 MST

Dear all,

I have been running very happily on my 3400 with what I would class as a
basic setup.

If anybody would like specifics molrc. etc. then please contact me directly
eiether by repling to this or my mail addr for home (stephentate@mac.com).

I will gladly help if I can.

I addition to this I do not have a Kernel newer than 2.2.17... and I am
running a relativley old mol 9.48 I think and I am running 8.6. I use a
pm8600 rom file I have a newworld rom installed as well but I have not tried
that for a while. So I have not tried anything newer yet. If I have the old
version of mol around I will try and upgrade and see what happens to my
system (I dont want to change the config and not be able to get a working
system back). Unfortunately I don't have a version of OS9 that I can easily
install onto the 3400 so I can not test that.

The problems that I have woth mol is that I can not enable networking (not
really tried) so I can not help people on that.

If you want specific details etc

then please contact me directly and I will be all to happy to help.

Steve Tate