Bitkeeper

Subject: Bitkeeper
From: J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) (ender@enderboi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 03:12:13 MST

Err, how do I actually check this out properly?
I've tried:

bk clone bk://waltari.theophys.kth.se:5000 Mol_Dev

but it just creates a lot of directories with no files in them.
However there appear to be files within "SCCS" (a subdirectory of each
other directory) that begin with s. - what am I doing wrong? :")

whack-a-mole:/home/ender/Mol_Dev# ls -a
. Doc debugger include mon sinclude
.. SCCS drivers kernel_module netdriver util
BitKeeper booter emulation lib scripts vconfig

whack-a-mole:/home/ender/Mol_Dev# ls -a SCCS
. s..ignore s.COPYING s.ChangeSet s.Rules.make
.. s.0README s.COPYRIGHT s.Makefile s.patchlevel.h
s..exclude s.BUILDING s.CREDITS s.Makefile.dist s.startmol

Regards,
         Ender
| James 'Ender' Brown | "Where are we going, and why |
| http://www.enderboi.com | am I in this handbasket?!?" |