Re: Unimplemented store instruction

Subject: Re: Unimplemented store instruction
From: russell.kerr (russell.kerr@cellular-roaming.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 14:14:09 MST

Hi Frank,

I am having similar trouble to you, but all I get is the grey screen and no
startup mac icons.

I am now so frustrated with mol that i am now looking at the alternatives, I
hate to give up on a program but i don't know what to do next?

anybody with yaboot and an imac willing to send me a copy of their /etc/molrc
file

regards Russell Kerr