Re: MOL on Amiga/APUS again.....

Subject: Re: MOL on Amiga/APUS again.....
From: Gianluca (icjtqr@tin.it)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 10:13:38 MST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> I may be a complete idiot for asking this...but doesn't MOL require a
> machine that can run MacOS on it, which brings me to the question --
> does MacOS run on an Amiga machine? If not, I'd say you've got a lot of
> work to do to get it working...
Nahhhh. Dont'worry about asking things. MOL requires only a PowerPC
based machine, an X Server Running, and a "New World ROM" file. RS/6000, APUS,
Amiga, PReP, CHRP machines can run MOL easily (more or less...)
Obviously a PowerMac is all above (and maybe more... ;) )

Regards,
Gianluca

--
IBM IntelliStation MPRO
Dual CPU PentiumIII (Katmai) 512k-L2Cache

ALL POWERED by Linux Red-Hat 7.0