Blank screen running MOL on G4 system

Subject: Blank screen running MOL on G4 system
From: Tron Thomas (Tron.Thomas@sierra.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 10:18:55 MST

I have a Power Macintosh G4 running at 450 Megahertz with 128 Megabytes of
ram.
I am running LinuxPPC 2000 as well as MacOS 9.0.4.

I downloaded and installed the lastest RPM of MOL. I tweaked the molrc file
and when I try to start MOL I get the Macintosh computer icon and then I see
the "Welcome to MacOS" splash screen, but then the window goes completely
blank, and the title of the window says something about "slow video".

I made sure that both operating systems where using the same video
configuration:
1024 x 768 at 75 Hertz
16 bit color depth

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and how to fix it?

Here is my MOL configuration:
 <<molrc>>
Here is the output that results from running MOL:

 <<results.txt>>