Re: mol-0.9.40 on 603 machine

Subject: Re: mol-0.9.40 on 603 machine
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 12:14:34 MST

Which version of MOL worked? Do you still hhave the .rpm file?

The version error is not fatal, just annoying - I recompile MOL with the
current kernel sources installed so that I don't have to see it - but no
version of MOL that I have will work!

I love the concept of MOL & would love to get it to work!

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Jean Paul Richter (1763-1825)