I tasted it briefly: mol-0.9.40 on 603 machine

Subject: I tasted it briefly: mol-0.9.40 on 603 machine
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 13:51:37 MST

I commented out the rom_image as suggested by Samuel and...

IT BOOTED MacOS!!!

and then froze about 10% of the way through loading the extensions. Now
I'm getting these "Unmapped Ram" errors. But it did come up, both on
VT8 and in an x window, at 640x480. Gotta get back to work, but at
least there's some measure of success!!!!

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Jean Paul Richter (1763-1825)