603e Performa 6400

Subject: 603e Performa 6400
From: Juan Carlos Diaz-Velez (jdiaz-ve@email.boisestate.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 14:23:50 MST

Hi,
I'm new to this list so excuseme if I ask questions that have been already
addressed.
As you may well be aware, mol can't patch the kernel with "startmol" on a 603e
so it must be patched manually and compiled. I have a Performa 6400 and I can't
seem to patch the kernel let alone compile it. I have tried it with several
kernels but I had no luck. Has anybody had this problem? I would really
apreciate some advice on the matter. Is there a precompiled kernel available
with the patches?

        Juan Carlos Diaz-Velez

        jcvelez@sky.boisestate.edu (208) 426-1355