Unimplemented store instruction on carrierZIF

Subject: Unimplemented store instruction on carrierZIF
From: Mark Valery (mvalery@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 20:27:51 MST

I just installed a XLR8 carrier ZIF with a 266MHz G3 CPU in my old 7500.
Everything is working fine in macOS and in linux. Except when I start mol, The
happy face shows up and the I see the 8.6 startup screen.
Then the error message "Unimplemented store instruction" prints out as soon as
the XLR8 speed control? extension starts. I believe this is an extension to test
the backside cache capability of the carrierZIF.

Any ideas? Thanks

Mark Valery