Re: Audio bug fixed.

Subject: Re: Audio bug fixed.
From: David (dsmol@ddv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 17:03:40 MDT

Samuel,

I am still seeing problems with the latest (Jun 01) version of the
MOLAudio extension.

I'm using the 0.9.45 version of MOL with MacOS 8.6 and the problem most
apparently shows up in the Sound control panel (version 8.0.5) which I
sometimes use instead of the "Monitors and Sound" control panel.

Setting the volume in the "Sound" control panel by dragging the MacOnLinux
volume slider "up" results in it immediately dropping back down to zero
after I release the mouse.

I get working sound for a short while after boot, but it stops shortly
after.

-David