Re: mol in console mode ..

Subject: Re: mol in console mode ..
From: Ramprasad Rao (ramp@oddjob.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 22:32:58 MDT

After playing some more this is what I did but console appears but no
working mouse.

1) startmol from an xterm
   can switch to mol vt and keyboard seems active but mouse is not
   switching back to X session crashes X- and cannot be restarted
   successfully.

2) startmol from console login
   mol console boots with same result as above - no working mouse
   and no further X sessions can be successfully started

3) Just to make sure - without mol I can easily login to different
vts and start multiple X-sessions on different displays.

Any ideas - TIA, ram