mol and DVD

Subject: mol and DVD
From: Peter Wurst (palidinw@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 11:25:33 MDT

I have one of the original G4 400Mhz with a DVD
player.
I am using Kernel 2.2.15pre19 and MOL 0.9.47
I am using MacOS 9.0.4 with MOL

I haven't seen any information on this list or on the
net about whether or not it is possible to configure
mol so that you can use AppleDVD Player with the
standard DVD drive that comes with Mac G4s. Any help
would be great. Thanks.

By the way when I currently try to launch AppleDVD
Player through MOL I get an error message that says
something like "Neccesary hardware could not be
found." Sorry I don't have the exact error message.

-Peter