mmol, esd and compiling from 0.9.48 source

Subject: mmol, esd and compiling from 0.9.48 source
From: Stephen Judd (stephen@cyberelves.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 20:30:20 MDT

> There are various software mixing solutions (such as esound) which attempt
> to solve this problem, but the applications need to support them
> explicitly.

I thought I might have a crack at making mol work with esd.

My first step was just to try and buil mol from source. Unfortunately,
having unpacked the 0.9.48 tarball from ftp.nada.kth.se, this doesn't
work: apparently I'm missing a header file bfd.h:

        In file included from monitor.c:38:
        ../include/dis-asm.h:13: bfd.h: No such file or directory

Is this something missing from the tarball, or am I missing something on
my debian potato box?

Stephen