MOL and TCP/IP with IP Masq, and ethertap... screwy

Subject: MOL and TCP/IP with IP Masq, and ethertap... screwy
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 14:41:59 MST

I just wanted to ask... if there's a way to figure out
what's going on(or lack thereof) with my TCP/IP
settings and the IP masq,tap setup. i set it up
exactly from the previous post about MOL TCP/IP and
the tapping... and MOL attaches to tap0 on startup but
nothing works yet... all settings are correct in MOL
and in Linux... But i'm wondering how i can check the
linux ones or check to see what might be wrong.. if
possible. my kernel does have IP Firewalling(so IP
Masq can be selected) and Ethertap... that is it
right?
  -Jeremy

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome@knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>