MoL & 2.3.x kernels?

Subject: MoL & 2.3.x kernels?
From: Stephen R. Anderson (sra@bloch.ling.yale.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 12:32:37 MST

Is anyone using MoL with a kernel from the development series (2.3.x)? I'm
running the most recent version of 2.3.99-pre3 (rsync'ed from linuxcare), and
it seems quite stable - and impressionistically, at least, faster and more
responsive than the 2.2.x kernels. I'd like to keep it, but I can't run
existing versions of MoL, and when I tried to rebuild from the source RPM I
got quite a few errors that seem to be tied up with linux kernel code.

If anyone has a version of MoL that runs with a 2.3 kernel, I'd be interested
to know how you got it to work.

--Steve Anderson