Re: > 32MB ram?

Subject: Re: > 32MB ram?
From: Tim Senecal (tsenecal@denverpost.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 10:37:14 MDT

alex

you configure MOL's ram in the molrc file:

ram_size: xxx

where xxx is anything you want, up to the size of your linux swap
partition's size.

ie, I have a G4 with 192mb of ram, and a 512mb swap partition, the molrc
file currently has a ram_size setting of 128, but I have had it as high as
256 with no problems.

also note, you want to turn virtual memory in Mac OS OFF...

tim