Well, it would appear that I have wrecked part of my disk.

Subject: Well, it would appear that I have wrecked part of my disk.
From: Alex Avriette (root@macachu.allay.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 18:37:18 MDT

Ive got mol and linux open again (im making the transition to 100% linux, 100%
macos-emulation rather than 90% macos, 10% linux). now the directory /currdir
is not even recognized as a directory by linux. sherlock can see it but doesnt
quite know what to do with it. it can even return files from within that
directory, but when they pop up in the results window,, they are greyed out
immediately upon touching them.

so i plan to run norton on it in the morning (its about midnight now) and see
if i can correct anything that way. i suspect ive munged a directory or
something. (sigh).

does anyone have any ideas or hints here? im flailing...

thanks,
alex
(the best beta testers are the worst idiots!)

--
alex j. avriette
  (better known as COO of pokemac apple warriors, inc)