rom ?

Subject: rom ?
From: Bill Byrne (byrne@jhu.edu)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 00:19:37 MDT

Hello,

I'd like to install MOL on a mac 8500 with macos 8.6
and yellow dog 1.2 , but I'm not sure how to start.

The documentation all suggests that I should have
a rom file in my system folder, but I don't think
I do. I've searched using the finder, but I can't seem
to find one anywhere.

The mac originally came with os 8.5 which I upgraded
to 8.6 with a package I downloaded from apple (I did
this some time ago and don't remember the exact
details).

Do I need a rom file ? If so, how should I get one ?

Thanks,

Bill