Re: MOL and DHCP

Subject: Re: MOL and DHCP
From: Bhagwati P Gupta (bpgupta@its.caltech.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 07:27:08 MST

Hello -
I just wanted to add my comments to your problem since I am, myself, in a very similar situation. Previously, when I was using 0.9.48 version, dhcp in MOL used to work fine (linux side has a separate static ip), however from 0.9.50 version onwards network just does not
work. It seems to require a static ip address. I can get around to this problem by using ip masquerade/tap setup but then Appletalk does not work and I can not see other shared items/printers on the appletalk network.
Bhagwati

--
Bhagwati P Gupta