RE: 0.9.53 compilation error using 2.2.18pre21 headers

Subject: RE: 0.9.53 compilation error using 2.2.18pre21 headers
From: Clayton,Keith - Programmer (Clayton@ltcc.cc.ca.us)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 10:12:42 MST

Yeah, after I click send I noticed that you have modified the ifdef line for
the kernel version . . guess I need another cup of coffee . . heheh

Good to know everything is working fine on your end too. I hadn't had a
chance to peek into the headers to see their #defines or really stress test
my networking.

Off to get that cup o joe now *grin*

Keith Clayton
Programmer/Analyst, Lake Tahoe Community College
clayton@ltcc.cc.ca.us

"If you don't trust me with your source code, why should I trust you with my
computer"

No electrons were harmed in the creation of this email