Ack! Getting MOL to start after MacOSX

Subject: Ack! Getting MOL to start after MacOSX
From: Andrew Diller (dillera@isc.upenn.edu )
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:14:33 MST

Is there anything special to do when trying to boot a Mac OS9 HFS+ disk in MOL, after I've installed OSX beta
on it (and since removed it) ?

I have MOL (9.53) and it was working ok before.

Now when I boot (this is on a Psimo, with 2.2.18pre21) The Mac starts, finds the disk but halts right away
complaing about a Inconsistant File system map.

Since this started I've:

- removed All of OSX beta by hand
- did a clean install of OS9.04
- rebuilt the disk with DiskWarrior-- there are no problems with it.

I know that OSX beta changed the OF somehow.... I hope I can still use MOL.

-andy diller