RE: Booting from hfs+ disk

Subject: RE: Booting from hfs+ disk
From: Eric L. Santelices (eric@santelices.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 10:42:44 MDT

Thanks, this did work, sort of.... I ended up using the Mac OS ROM 3.6
file. Now I boot and I get the MAC OS 8.6 startup screen but now get System
Bus Error. RESTART!

I install the "BASE OS" on another partion and set that partion to boot. As
my primary disk, I boot into the Mac OS and run BootX manually and choose
linux. Then I run start X and boom I get the System Bus error.

I tried it with extensions on and off both reslut in a system error.

Any Ideas for this one?