Error at startup

Subject: Error at startup
From: Christian Saborio (saborlinux@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:46:16 MDT

I followed the installation of MOL and everything seemed to work fine. MOL
starts, I hear the chime, I get the Mac OS startup screen and almost
immediately an error pops up on the mac side:
"Sorry, a system error has occured. File system map inconsistent. To
temprarily turn extensions off...yada yada yada"

Im using an iMac rev A and copied the New World Rom from an OS 9 cd. Any
clues on how to get rid of that error?

Thanks!

-Christian Saborio