Re: invisible volumes - SOLVED.. again!

Subject: Re: invisible volumes - SOLVED.. again!
From: Otto (otto@poellath.org)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 03:24:19 MDT

thanks samuel and erick,

obviously, macosX was to blame. norton utilities fixed it - again.

after first installing macosX, my hfs volumes had been invisible under
macos9. norton utilities fixed this. no problem since in macos9.

isn't it strange that my volumes were still flagged invisible for mol, but
not for macos9?

thanks,
-otto.