I need more linux

Subject: I need more linux
From: philippe tapon (ptapon@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 01:35:26 MDT

a hearty congratulations to Samuel and his team. I managed to get Virtual PC
3.01 to run under Mac OS 9.0.4. under MOL 9.52. Now I need to install a good
distro. heh.

the guilty parties:

iMac DV SE at 400 (xii.99 version)
MacOS 9.04; I used its own open OF and (st)ripped the ROM from its Sysfolder
in /etc/molrc: sound off, mouse set to usb, 8-bit colors
Yellowdoglinux CS 1.2.1
kernel 2.4.0-test10
X 3.3.6 (problems with video; will save, but comes back in halloween colors)
runs in console and window
(æthernet not yet enabled; I'm a gnubee =] )

peace

philippe