Switching Mac-to-Linux-and-Back

Subject: Switching Mac-to-Linux-and-Back
From: Ray Gooch (sourdough15@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 14:58:06 MDT

When I start mol OS9 comes up full-screen. Is there a way to switch to
Linux while preserving the full-screen Mac side?? I have experimented with
the keys and have found that maccommand-tab will get me to linux but it also
shrinks the mac window. Also I get some strange pastel colors in the area
behind the mac windows ( when the mac win has focus).

So, the question is how to switch from Mac to Linux and back
while preserving the full-screen MOL window.??

Thanks,