MOL boots to Mac OS 9 startupscreen then hangs. help!

Subject: MOL boots to Mac OS 9 startupscreen then hangs. help!
From: matthewvz (matthewvz@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 21:49:45 MDT

I have MOL in stalled and running. When I launch the program I get a Mac on Linux window and see the happy mac icon. Then Mac OS 9 starts to boot up in the window and hangs with the message "sorry a system error occurred. file system map inconsistent To temproarily turn off extensions , restart and hold down the shift key"

I am running MOL 0.9.51 and have OS 9 on its own 2 gig HFS drive. Any suggestions would be appreciated.