Re: I desperately need help with No Sound & Can't print in MOL

Subject: Re: I desperately need help with No Sound & Can't print in MOL
From: Anne et Bertrand (anneetbertrand@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 13:32:00 MDT

For sound : use "Sound" control panel of Macos, not the "Monitor and sound" one, in order
to enable mol audio as the audio output for MacOS. You can find that control panel in the
folder "Macos Extras" of MacOS in 8.5 or 8.6.I don't know for 9. Be sure that no other
program is using the sound device in Linux (Xmms for instance) when you launch mol. If you
don't, mol may not acceed to the sound device.
For USB printers, scanners and so on : mol is still in progress and cannot use this kind
of devices, and no devices on the serial ports too. Sorry.