mol on 2.4.0-test8

Subject: mol on 2.4.0-test8
From: Stefan Berndtsson (stefan@nocrew.org)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 11:21:28 MDT

I've tried to get mol to run on 2.4.0-test8 from linuxcare, which has
an option for 'MOL support', that is set to 'Y'.

I'm running debian, but I alienized the rpm and installed it. It then
said the kernel module was compiled for 2.2.x, so I got the source and
tried to recompile the kernel module. That's when I got this:

Mac-on-Linux (C) 1997-2000 Samuel Rydh <samuel@ibrium.se>
Uses binaries and modules in /usr/lib/mol
Trying to load the Mac-on-Linux kernel module.

/usr/lib/mol/modules/mol.o: unresolved symbol MAP_NR

An error occured while trying to load the Mac-on-Linux kernel module

This symbol is found in init.c and MAP_NR doesn't seem to be used
on 2.4.0, and I just can't figure out what to change to make it work.

I couldn't find anything in the list archives about this.

Any hints/patches I should know about?

/Stefan