Re: adb_key: buffer overflow

Subject: Re: adb_key: buffer overflow
From: Samuel Rydh (samuel@ibrium.se)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 14:57:24 MDT

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 12:38:18AM +0000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> >I'm also considering adding a function which restarts the
> >MOL session as soon as a particular VT is activated.
>
> Well, ideally, this should be controle-able from the outside. What would
> be nice would be to be able, from a shell script, to save/restore an
> existing MOL session.

Well, I've planned to add that feature. The debugger is now
stand-alone, using a datagrams to communicate with MOL.
It should be trivial to extend this protocol in order to allow
other processes to communicate with MOL too.

 E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
  Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 7908470