Booting from hfs+ disk

Subject: Booting from hfs+ disk
From: Eric L. Santelices (erics@sportsline.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 11:17:33 MDT

Ok, I need some help!

I have configured MOL and got my rom file and all.

I have also configured blkdev as follows /dev/sdb5 -rw (1.5gb disk with
MACOS 8.6), this is a HFS+ partion on a different disk then my YDL
installation.

When I type startmol the screen goes black and nothing else happens. If I
switch to tty8 I see messages that MOL is starting in 1152x768 video mode
and then it shows that it is Exiting. This happens 3 times.

If I got to my GNOME session again I see the terminal window scrolling a
message "unmapped 'RAM-read-access',0405xxxx" and the number increments.

Can someone please help.