Keyboard failure?

Subject: Keyboard failure?
From: Romeyn Prescott (prescor@digirom.potsdam.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 15:03:29 MDT

Hi,

I'm a newbie to this list, so apologies in advance if my question has
been discussed (or beaten to death!) recently.

I just got mol running on my G4/400 running LinuxPPC Q4. I installed
Mac OS 9.0.4 to an image file. It boots wonderfully. And FAST! My
problem: Keyboard commands don't work. Yet the keyboard appears to
function in some capacity. Curious, I opened Key Caps (there's
nothing wrong with the mouse) and none of the physical keys register
as their logical counterparts! I press, for example, "z" and maybe
"i" gets executed.

Odd. Help?

Also, when starting mol from console mode it goes to full screen
(which is eerie) and the mouse and keyboard do not work at all. Any
ideas why?

TIA for any replies,
...ROMeyn

--

signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/dctm/prescor/signat-url.htm cubiclecam: http://digirom.potsdam.edu/~prescor/cubiclecam.html ^^^ <--- Off-line unless someone knows how to get camserv to compile under RedHat 7... *sigh* :-(