Re: Some suggestions for MOL

Subject: Re: Some suggestions for MOL
From: Samuel Rydh (samuel@ibrium.se)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 17:34:37 MDT

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 06:08:33PM -0500, Sean Mahrt wrote:
> Samuel Rydh wrote:
>
> > > 2. MOL currently recognizes all three linux mouse buttons but maps
> > > them all to the one mac mouse button. The #2 and #3 mouse button should
> > > map to a keystroke, or click/keystroke comination specifiable in
> > > /etc/molrc.
> >
> > Actually, it is MacOS that maps button 2 and 3 to button 1. However,
> > there are utilities which can change the behaviour of button 2 and 3.
>
> OOH, where? This would be so nice as I am addicted to the 3 button adb mouse
> I have!

You could try 'TheMouse2B' although this utility only allows
configuration of the second button. I bet there are
other tools which allow configuration of all buttons
though...

Note that to MOL/MacOS, the mouse is always an 3-button
USB mouse.

 E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
  Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 790nnnn