Re: help! yaboot is gone!

Subject: Re: help! yaboot is gone!
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 17:27:39 MST

It sounds like somehow your firmware was reset, such as by by holding down
CMD-OPT-P-R for two boings. To get back into the boot loader, hold down the
option key when booting. You will then be presented with icons for each
bootable partition. Select the Linux boot icon. When you get the text menu,
boot into either system and restart to see if you get the menu again. If
not, you will probably have to re-install the bootloader using mkofboot.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.