Switching Back and forth between mol and linux

Subject: Switching Back and forth between mol and linux
From: Wendy Faulkner (faulkner@eco.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 20:10:09 MST

Mol seems very cool. I'm quite excited by it. I just am having one
small issue - I do a ctrl-alt-f6 and start up mol on its own console.
Then I want to be able to switch back to linux on ctrl-alt-f7, which
works just fine, but when I switch back to the Mac console, I just get a
black window with messages on it - but my "Macos" is gone. I have to
hit ctrl-c twice to kill the MOL. Any suggestions as to what might be
going on?

Thanks!
Wen

--
          Wendy Faulkner             Don't knock on Death's door.