Re: Re[2]: dual head with powerbook pismo

Subject: Re: Re[2]: dual head with powerbook pismo
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 07:54:37 MST

There is a program being circulated among some of us Pismo users called mirror. This will allow you to mirror your Pismo monitor on an
external monitor. The probelm is, it needs to be restarted whenever the video configuration changes, such as going from or to full-screen
mode with MOL. A fellow user has hacked into MOL a bit which will allow a continually runing script to tell when the video configuration
has changed and restart mirror.

I can get this up on a site for download if there is interest.

Phil

--
Philip Good
Red Planet Development, Red Canyon Software, Good Chi Tai Chi